Thursday, January 12, 2012

Beauty

My friend asked me what the goal of my blog was....my year....my life at this moment in time. Ouch. That's a toughie. So it got me thinkin' and this is what rang true for me. She encouraged me to capture the goal and to share it with the Posh Nation. Here is how I answered her question.

My desire right now is to make my house into a home; which for most women I think is a deeply rooted desire so surely my madness will touch someone? Who knows how many someones! So if I have the guts to move forward and put it all out there then surely the inspired action can create something wonderful. Most people just don't show up. I am gonna show up. And I am gonna shine.

My passion....beauty. Whether it is in a home, in a moment with my daughter...or when I see someone know how much the Lord truly loves them...it is all  such beauty. So, there ya go, I am going to make the world more beautiful.

The Faux Mercury Glass Tutorial will post tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it!



Now, go add YOUR beauty to the world! XOXO

Stay Posh,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment